Wholesale terms and conditions
These terms apply specifically to all customers who want to order in wholesale conditions. Please read these carefully:
- The online catalogs are strictly confidential and should never be shared, forwarded and shown to anyone else but you. All contents are Bonjour's property
- No pre-sales are allowed as it is very damaging for the brand
- The minimum order amount is 2000€ (may be subject to alteration depending on the territory)
- Minimum Order Quantities per style: 10 pieces minimum per model for clothes and shoes, 3 pieces minimum for accessories and home linen
- However do not order more than your store can absorb. The Bonjour brand owes part of its success to the "scarcity" of its items. Bear in mind that we do not allow more than 40% off rebates in second markdown
- Ordering Bonjour means you commit to respect the deadlines, pricing and rebate policies, help fight counterfeit and report any potential misconduct from third parties
- The Retail Recommended Prices (known as RRP) are indicative and maybe adjusted prior to the commercial launch. Important currency fluctuations are beyond Bonjour's control
- All the prices communicated are Free On Board (FOB) India or Portugal. This means that all transport transport to final destination and all custom clearance proceedings and taxes at destination are of the buyer's responsibility.
- We can provide a transport quote at the final packing stage with premium international carriers (DHL, Fedex, UPS...)
- You are responsible for providing all accurate data on your customer form: address, contact name, phone...
- A copy of your corporate registration, tax exemption document may be asked for verification
- Products are fitted with barcode stickers and individually packed in eco-friendly garment bags
- Orders will be processed only when the 50% down payment is made. You will receive an order receipt shortly after you've sent the order sheet to us.
- If the down-payment is not made within 10 (calendar) days after receiving the invoice, the order will be automatically cancelled.
- You commit to paying invoices upon reception. Recurring default in payments will lead to termination of the partnership.
- Payment should be net of commissions. Transfer costs are the buyer's responsability.
- If the order is cancelled before the launch date, no refund of the deposit will be made
- Any disputes will be settled amicably and at the commercial court in Belgium by default
Please click on "Yes" if you agree with these terms. We are looking forward to doing business with you
Last version: 24th of August, 8h30am WEST